linux-kernel-mentees.lists.linuxfoundation.org archive mirror
From: Shuah Khan <skhan@linuxfoundation.org>
To: Pavel Machek <pavel@denx.de>,
	linux-kernel-mentees@lists.linuxfoundation.org,
	kernel list <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>,
	linux-leds@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [Linux-kernel-mentees] Help wanted in LED subsystem
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 08:28:07 -0600	[thread overview]

Hi Pavel,

On 9/25/20 4:47 AM, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> In linux-next, I published TODO list for LED subsystem. Is that
> something linux-kernel-mentees could help with?
>
> Best regards,
> 							Pavel

Thanks for putting this list together. Will you be able to define
some time estimates for there items? We can definitely add these
as projects to get done.

I am working on mentorship project plan for next year and we also have
an active extended mentorship program underway since June and will
continue until June 2021.

Things to consider is scope of each of these items in the TODO list
and mentor availability.

thanks,
-- Shuah