From: "Rajat Jain" <rajat.noida.india@gmail.com>
To: "Ahmed S. Darwish" <darwish.07@gmail.com>
Cc: "Daniel Rodrick" <daniel.rodrick@gmail.com>,
	kernelnewbies <kernelnewbies@nl.linux.org>,
	"Linux Newbie" <linux-newbie@vger.kernel.org>,
	linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: after effects of a kernel API change
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:05:53 +0530	[thread overview]

> > Is there any way volunteers like me can help in this exercise?
>
> See the /APIchanges in the Kernel Janitors TODO list
> http://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo

Hi,

This is regarding the link posted above.

1) How do I make sure if some one is NOT working on any of the
mentioned bullet points? Who coordinates? On what mailing list?

2) Do any patches for the above Todo list have the chances of getting
merged into the mainstream kernel? Who approves? I suppose the
respective maintainer of the driver / subsystem getting affected?

Thanks,

Rajat