linux-kselftest.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Question about where to put test drivers
@ 2019-10-31 18:31 Ralph Campbell
From: Ralph Campbell @ 2019-10-31 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kselftest

I'm planning to add some kernel self tests which use a user level program
in tools/testing/selftests/vm/ and a kernel module. See:
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-mm/20191023195515.13168-1-rcampbell@nvidia.com/

The question is where to put the kernel module source code.
I see some test modules that are in lib/test_*.ko and my patch
initially placed the hmm-dmirror module in drivers/char/ since
it creates a character device.

Any advice?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-10-31 18:31 UTC | newest]