linux-kselftest.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
 help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* next-20191024 kselftest results
@ 2019-10-24  7:00 ci_notify
  2019-10-24 10:48 ` Cristian Marussi
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 3+ messages in thread
From: ci_notify @ 2019-10-24  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lkft-triage, dan.rue, anders.roxell, naresh.kamboju, shuah,
	linux-kselftest

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1563 bytes --]

Summary
------------------------------------------------------------------------
kernel: 5.4.0-rc4
git repo: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
git branch: master
git commit: 12d61c6996999e6562cbbed5f270d572248a11c5
git describe: next-20191024
Test details: https://qa-reports.linaro.org/lkft/linux-next-oe/build/next-20191024

Regressions (compared to build next-20191023)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
No regressions                                                                                                          
                                                                                                                       
Fixes (compared to build next-20191023)                                                                   
------------------------------------------------------------------------                                               
No fixes

In total:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ran 0 total tests in the following environments and test suites.
pass 0
fail 0
xfail 0
skip 0

Environments
--------------
- dragonboard-410c - arm64
- hi6220-hikey - arm64
- i386
- juno-r2 - arm64
- x15 - arm
- x86_64

Test Suites
-----------


Failures
------------------------------------------------------------------------

i386:

x86:

x15:

juno-r2:

dragonboard-410c:

hi6220-hikey:


Skips
------------------------------------------------------------------------
No skips


-- 
Linaro LKFT
https://lkft.linaro.org

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

* Re: next-20191024 kselftest results
  2019-10-24  7:00 next-20191024 kselftest results ci_notify
@ 2019-10-24 10:48 ` Cristian Marussi
  2019-10-24 12:25   ` Daniel Díaz
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 3+ messages in thread
From: Cristian Marussi @ 2019-10-24 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ci_notify, lkft-triage, dan.rue, anders.roxell, naresh.kamboju,
	shuah, linux-kselftest
  Cc: Prabhakar Kushwaha

Hi

On 24/10/2019 08:00, ci_notify@linaro.org wrote:
> Summary
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> kernel: 5.4.0-rc4
> git repo: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
> git branch: master
> git commit: 12d61c6996999e6562cbbed5f270d572248a11c5
> git describe: next-20191024
> Test details: https://qa-reports.linaro.org/lkft/linux-next-oe/build/next-20191024
> 
> Regressions (compared to build next-20191023)
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> No regressions                                                                                                          
>                                                                                                                        
> Fixes (compared to build next-20191023)                                                                   
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------                                               
> No fixes
> 
> In total:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ran 0 total tests in the following environments and test suites.
> pass 0
> fail 0
> xfail 0
> skip 0
> 

It seems that my previous patch meant to ease kselftest in CI:

[PATCH v2 2/2] kselftest: exclude failed TARGETS from runlist
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-kselftest/20190926175219.29805-3-cristian.marussi@arm.com/

contained a subtle bug that killed it worldwide indeed :<

it should have been fixed already by Prabhakar Kushwaha in:

[PATCH][v3] kselftest: Fix NULL INSTALL_PATH for TARGETS runlist
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-kselftest/1571750829-28944-1-git-send-email-pkushwaha@marvell.com/T/#u

Thanks for the patience...

Cristian


> Environments
> --------------
> - dragonboard-410c - arm64
> - hi6220-hikey - arm64
> - i386
> - juno-r2 - arm64
> - x15 - arm
> - x86_64
> 
> Test Suites
> -----------
> 
> 
> Failures
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> i386:
> 
> x86:
> 
> x15:
> 
> juno-r2:
> 
> dragonboard-410c:
> 
> hi6220-hikey:
> 
> 
> Skips
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> No skips
> 
> 


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

* Re: next-20191024 kselftest results
  2019-10-24 10:48 ` Cristian Marussi
@ 2019-10-24 12:25   ` Daniel Díaz
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 3+ messages in thread
From: Daniel Díaz @ 2019-10-24 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cristian Marussi
  Cc: lkft-triage, Dan Rue, Anders Roxell, Naresh Kamboju, Shuah Khan,
	open list:KERNEL SELFTEST FRAMEWORK, Prabhakar Kushwaha

Hello!

On Thu, 24 Oct 2019 at 05:49, Cristian Marussi <cristian.marussi@arm.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> On 24/10/2019 08:00, ci_notify@linaro.org wrote:
> > Summary
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > kernel: 5.4.0-rc4
> > git repo: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
> > git branch: master
> > git commit: 12d61c6996999e6562cbbed5f270d572248a11c5
> > git describe: next-20191024
> > Test details: https://qa-reports.linaro.org/lkft/linux-next-oe/build/next-20191024
> >
> > Regressions (compared to build next-20191023)
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > No regressions
> >
> > Fixes (compared to build next-20191023)
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > No fixes
> >
> > In total:
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Ran 0 total tests in the following environments and test suites.
> > pass 0
> > fail 0
> > xfail 0
> > skip 0
> >
>
> It seems that my previous patch meant to ease kselftest in CI:
>
> [PATCH v2 2/2] kselftest: exclude failed TARGETS from runlist
> https://lore.kernel.org/linux-kselftest/20190926175219.29805-3-cristian.marussi@arm.com/
>
> contained a subtle bug that killed it worldwide indeed :<
> it should have been fixed already by Prabhakar Kushwaha in:

This is due to another problem: Perf not building since next-20191022;
because Perf fails to build, the entire pipeline is stopped. We have
reported this already but it seems to not be reproducible outside our
environment. I believe there is more than one problem there:
  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/tree/tools/perf/check-headers.sh#n32

Hopefully we'll have these report back soon!

Thanks for your patience and greetings!

Daniel Díaz
daniel.diaz@linaro.org



> [PATCH][v3] kselftest: Fix NULL INSTALL_PATH for TARGETS runlist
> https://lore.kernel.org/linux-kselftest/1571750829-28944-1-git-send-email-pkushwaha@marvell.com/T/#u
>
> Thanks for the patience...
>
> Cristian
>
>
> > Environments
> > --------------
> > - dragonboard-410c - arm64
> > - hi6220-hikey - arm64
> > - i386
> > - juno-r2 - arm64
> > - x15 - arm
> > - x86_64
> >
> > Test Suites
> > -----------
> >
> >
> > Failures
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > i386:
> >
> > x86:
> >
> > x15:
> >
> > juno-r2:
> >
> > dragonboard-410c:
> >
> > hi6220-hikey:
> >
> >
> > Skips
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > No skips
> >
> >
>

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2019-10-24 12:25 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 3+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2019-10-24  7:00 next-20191024 kselftest results ci_notify
2019-10-24 10:48 ` Cristian Marussi
2019-10-24 12:25   ` Daniel Díaz

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).