Hi Vincent, On Tue, 5 Nov 2019, Vincent Chen wrote: > In order to select HAVE_REGS_AND_STACK_ACCESS_API, adding the APIs > required by kprobes to access pt_regs and stack entries to the RISC-V > ports. > > Signed-off-by: Patrick Stählin > Signed-off-by: Vincent Chen As I understand it, this patch hasn't been signed off on by Patrick. I've sent him an E-mail asking him whether he's willing to add his Signed-off-by:, but haven't heard back from it. From our discussions, I understand that this patch is based partially on some of his earlier, public, kprobes work. In lieu of any response from Patrick, could you please resend this patch and just note in the commit description that it's partially based on one of his patches, add a Link: line that points to the URL of the patch that it's partially based on, and replace the Signed-off-by: with a Co-developed-by: or something similar? thanks, - Paul