Hi! > > Configuring backlight trigger from dts results in backlight off during > > boot. Machine looks dead upon boot, which is not good. > > > > Fix that by enabling LED on trigger activation. > > +++ b/drivers/leds/trigger/ledtrig-backlight.c > > @@ -114,6 +114,8 @@ static int bl_trig_activate(struct led_classdev *led) > > n->old_status = UNBLANK; > > n->notifier.notifier_call = fb_notifier_callback; > > > > + led_set_brightness(led, LED_ON); > > + > > This looks fishy. > > Maybe you should use a default-state = "keep" instead? (and you'll have > to support it in the LED driver). > > That'll give you proper "don't touch the LED if it was turned on" behavior, > which is what you seem to want. Actually no, that's not what I want. LED should go on if the display is active, as soon as trigger is activated. Unfortunately, I have see no good way to tell if the display is active (and display is usually active when trigger is activated). Thanks, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html