Hi! > > >> Writing 3 or 4 or 5 numbers all at once in a single sysfs file to > > >> represent a single output should be fine. > > >> thanks, > > > > Thank you for making this clear. > > > > Effectively, the way to go as I see it now is just moving from > > colors directory to channel_intensity and channel_names files. > > Wait, we already have an interface for this and you want to create a > competing one? Why? What's wrong with what you have now? > > Do you have a pointer to the Documentation/ABI/ entries that you have > now that you feel do not work well? No, we don't have ABI for RGB LEDs, but there's well-known proposal on the list Jacek is talking about. We currently handle RGB LED as three separate LEDs, and that does not work well. Best regards, Pavel -- DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany