Hi! > >This is the multi color LED framework. This framework presents clustered > >colored LEDs into an array and allows the user space to adjust the brightness > >of the cluster using a single file write. The individual colored LEDs > >intensities are controlled via a single file that is an array of LEDs > > Please let me know if there are any issues with pulling this series in now I believe we still need ACKs from Rob at the very least... Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html