Hi! > > > + There can only be one instance of the ti,led-bank > > > + property for each device node. This is a required node is the LED > > > + modules are to be backed. > > I don't understand the second sentence. Pretty sure it is not valid > > english. > > > If I make these changes is this still viable for 5.8 or would you then go > into 5.9? It really depends if we get -rc8 or not, and if you'll need to do any changes to C code or not... Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html