Hi! > > >>> Add support for the LED feature of the NCT6795D chip found on some > > >>> motherboards, notably MSI ones. The LEDs are typically used using a > > >>> RGB connector so this driver creates one LED device for each color > > >>> component. > > >> > > >> Ok, let me take a look. What entries does it present in /sys? > > > > > > Right now these 3 directories in /sys/class/leds: > > > > > > nct6795d:blue: > > > nct6795d:green: > > > nct6795d:red: > > > > > > with the usual suspects `brightness` and `max_brightness` in each. I > > > am not 100% sure I got the names right so please let me know if that > > > is not correct. > > > > You miss LED function, that should be in the second section. third section? > The reason for not having a function at the moment is that I took a > look at include/dt-bindings/leds/common.h and could not find any > function that could reasonably apply. This basically controls a RGB > connector on the motherboard which serves no particular function - you > can plug a RGB fan or anything else you want and control it in any > fashion. Is there a function that applies to this use-case? This is normally used for motherboard lightning, right? I believe this is getting common on gaming boards, and we want common support for that. Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html