Hi! > > According to common LED bindings you should propose a new function > > if none of the existing ones fits your needs. > > > > > This is normally used for motherboard lightning, right? I believe this > > > is getting common on gaming boards, and we want common support for > > > that. > > > > I agree. > > These boards are indeed far from being a rarity so having a function > for them (maybe named LED_FUNCTION_RGB_HEADER?) makes sense IMHO. I'll > submit a patch for that with the next revision. I'd call it something LED_FUNCTION_INTERNALS, and make it clear this is for illuminating machine internals. > Speaking of which, after looking at the multicolor patchset it is > pretty obvious that it would be a much better way to expose this RGB > header, so I think I will wait until it is merged and adapt the driver > to use it. Take a look at LED tree today, or linux-next tommorow. Basics should be there. Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html