Hi! > + > +/* > + * On the front panel of the Turris Omnia router there is also a button which can be used to control > + * the intensity of all the LEDs at once, so that if they are too bright, user can dim them. > + * The microcontroller cycles between 8 levels of this global brightness (from 100% to 0%), but this > + * setting can have any integer value between 0 and 100. It is therefore convenient to be able to > + * change this setting from software. > + * We expose this setting via a sysfs attribute file called "brightness". This file lives in the > + * device directory of the LED controller, not an individual LED, so it should not confuse users. > + */ Lets keep comments formatted to 80 columns. This overflew my screen and is unreadable. Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html