Hi! > > > > Many network devices have LEDs with green and orange color, instead of > > > > green and yellow. > > > > > > Is it likely that we see device having both yellow and orange LEDs? > > > > Why should we? > > This question actually refers to the below sentence... > > > > I'd simply lie and say those LEDs are yellow... > > So, why do you think we should strive to limit the number > of color definitions? Because there's infinitely many colors :-). And programmers are bad at differentiating them. You can't really tell wavelength of light by looking at it. I mean.. yes, maybe we can add orange, pink, green-blue, violet, ... white at different temperatures ... It will be rather long list. Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html