Hi! > > > > ...but really, unless there's device where there are leds of > > > > yellow/orange color... it may be easier to keep the current list. > > > > > > Yellow has been available since the inception of the led_colors array, > > > so if we have that, then why we should not have orange? > > > > I fear people will confuse yellow and orange. > > LOL, so I looked into schematics and the manufacturer of the ethernet > port cage calls the LED yellow. So apparently I confused it with > orange... :D Apparently orange LEDs do exist (and some call them amber) as do violet, pink, greenish-blue, ... But... let's not extend the list unless we have good reason. Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html