Hi! > >>>+ led { > >>>+ function = LED_FUNCTION_FLASH; > >>>+ color = ; > >>>+ flash-max-timeout-us = <250000>; > >> > >>Constraints for this property are needed above. > > > >Can you elaborate on what you expect this to look like? > >The property is from common.yaml, so should that be > >extended with a constraint? > > Constraints are specific to the hardware, so those should > be provided in the related bindings. > Generally it is customary in similar cases to give min, max > and step values. This looks okay to me. Driver already knows what the step is, so there's no need to specify it in the device tree. I was always wondering why minimum is useful. I guess most hardware can just use first step as a minimum, again no need to specify that. Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html