Hi! > > Yeah. Don't do that! :-). For solid on/solid off, just turn the > > trigger off. For blinking, use timer trigger. > > If I want to go from on or off to flashing, I need to set the timer trigger, which results in a 500 ms flash rate until the real rates are set. This results in a noticeably different first blink. I guess we’re looking for smooth control of the LED. > Okay, that's fair requirement, I guess. If you have proposals how to solve this in a nice way, go ahead. As a hack... I believe you can go from on to off like this: on:9999,off:0 -> on:9999,off:1 -> on:1,off:9999 -> on:0,off:9999. (And I believe we should document this somewhere). Best regards, Pavel -- http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek