Hi, On Fri, Apr 09, 2021 at 01:02:50PM +0300, Andy Shevchenko wrote: > kernel.h is being used as a dump for all kinds of stuff for a long time. > Here is the attempt to start cleaning it up by splitting out panic and > oops helpers. > > There are several purposes of doing this: > - dropping dependency in bug.h > - dropping a loop by moving out panic_notifier.h > - unload kernel.h from something which has its own domain > > At the same time convert users tree-wide to use new headers, although > for the time being include new header back to kernel.h to avoid twisted > indirected includes for existing users. > > Signed-off-by: Andy Shevchenko > Reviewed-by: Bjorn Andersson > Acked-by: Mike Rapoport > Acked-by: Corey Minyard > Acked-by: Christian Brauner > Acked-by: Arnd Bergmann > Acked-by: Kees Cook > Acked-by: Wei Liu > Acked-by: Rasmus Villemoes > Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton > --- > v2: > - fixed all errors with allmodconfig on x86_64 (Andrew) > - checked with allyesconfig on x86_64 > - additionally grepped source code for panic notifier list usage > and converted all users > - elaborated commit message (Luis) > - collected given tags (incl. Andrew's SoB, see below) > > I added Andrew's SoB since part of the fixes I took from him. Andrew, > feel free to amend or tell me how you want me to do. > > [...] > drivers/power/reset/ltc2952-poweroff.c | 1 + > [...] Acked-by: Sebastian Reichel -- Sebastian