Hi! > Introduce the KTD2061/58/59/60 RGB LEDs driver. The difference in these > parts are the address number on the I2C bus the device is listen on. > > All KT20xx device could control up to 12 LEDs. The chip can be operated > in two variants. > > Florian Eckert (2): > leds: ktd20xx: Add the KTD20xx family of the RGB LEDs driver from > Kinetic > dt: bindings: KTD20xx: Introduce the ktd20xx family of RGB drivers That's... not a nice piece of hardware. We'll want dt changes first, driver next please. If this uses non-standard interface, it will need to be documented. But I would like to understand the limitations first. Do you have actual device where this is used? Best regards, Pavel -- http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek