On Wed, May 03, 2000 at 05:50:57PM -0600, Andreas Dilger wrote: > > Why do you say that? You can resize it while it is mounted: > http://ext2resize.sourceforge.net/ Thanks for pointing this out to me. I had been illegally using Partition Magic's utility. :-) Although, I may very well buy a copy of that program because it's so useful. Have fun (if at all possible), -- Its name is Public Opinion. It is held in reverence. It settles everything. Some think it is the voice of God. Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul. ---Mark Twain -- Eric Hopper (hopper@omnifarious.mn.org http://omnifarious.mn.org/~hopper) --