linux-lvm.redhat.com archive mirror
From: Michael Loftis <zop12@mindless.com>
To: linux-lvm@msede.com
Subject: [linux-lvm] "Satble" Release for 2.4.xx?
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:40:00 -0600	[thread overview]

When Linus opens the 2.4.xx tree will there be an official stable LVM
included?  Reason being I really need this for a production system.  It
will be running FTP, NNTP, HTTP, and other services on quite a few large
SCSI disks, and I don't want to have to deal with manually "balancing"
the storage allocations across the drives.

Thanks.

Michael