On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 9:31 AM, Zdenek Kabelac wrote: > > > Also note - we are going to integrate VDO support - which will be a 2nd. > way for thin-provisioning with different set of features - missing > snapshots, but having compression & deduplication.... > > Regards > > Zdenek > > Interesting. I would have expected to find it already upstream, eg inside Fedora 27 to begin to try, but it seems not here. I found this for upcoming RH EL 7.5: https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/7/html/storage_administration_guide/vdo but nothing neither in updates-testing for f27 Is this one below the only and correct source to test on Fedora: https://github.com/dm-vdo/vdo ? Thanks, Gianluca