Hi Team, While trying to analyze one the issue, we felt that upgrading the current LVM2 package in our repository will be the best approach. As part of that, we have updated the respective package from 2.02.176 to 2.02.180. We have verified the same and booted x86_64 hardware without any issues. But while trying to boot mips64 hardware we have started observing the below issue. Providing the snippet of the log, # executing command: vgchange -an (status, output): (0, WARNING: Failed to connect to lvmetad. Falling back to device scanning.) WARNING: Failed to connect to lvmetad. Falling back to device scanning. Attached the detailed log for reference. There is no other change included other than the LVM2 update. LVM2 Version: 2.02.176 Updated LVM2 version: 2.02.180 Please share inputs on why this issue is being observed with .180 version? Please let me know if i can share any other information. Thanks.