Hi, With single command to create thin-pool, the metadata LV is not created > with striped > target. Is this designed on purpose, or just the command doesn't handle > this case very > well for now? > > My main concern here is, if the metadata LV use stripped target, can > thin_check/thin_repair tools work fine? > In our use scenario, we want to use DM thinp for a lot of containers as rootfs. The container use heavy on snapshots, so above 4K thin/snapshots LVs may share the thin pool concurrently. This may make the space fragmented. So, another concern is, will using striped thinp make fragmentation much more worse? Thanks! Eric