linux-lvm.redhat.com archive mirror
* Re: [linux-lvm] Revised petition NOW Web Based
@ 1999-08-27 16:38 Shane Shrybman
From: Shane Shrybman @ 1999-08-27 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
	Dominic J. Eidson (sauron@the-infinite.org) is now maintaining a
web based petition at:

    http://www.the-infinite.org/lvm_petition/index.phtml

This is both more accessible and efficient. Thanks Dominic !

	For those people who are already on the petition and those who
sent me an email requesting to be added, I will add you to the new one.
Folks still wishing to be added can add themselves at the above web site.

	The petition has been revised again. Comments?

NOTE: Dominic's mail does not seem to be making it to this list for some
      reason. Hopefully this can be resolved soon.

Shane

* [Please Ignore] Re: [linux-lvm] Revised petition NOW Web Based
@ 1999-08-27 17:30 ` Dominic J. Eidson
From: Dominic J. Eidson @ 1999-08-27 17:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 27 Aug 1999, Shane Shrybman wrote:

> NOTE: Dominic's mail does not seem to be making it to this list for some
>       reason. Hopefully this can be resolved soon.

Well, we shall see if the e-mail goes through this time...

--
Dominic J. Eidson
                                         "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!" - Gimli