linux-lvm.redhat.com archive mirror
From: Oliver Rath <rath@mglug.de>
To: linux-lvm@redhat.com
Subject: [linux-lvm] More logs [was: Re: addendum [was: lvmdbusd failure(s) at ubuntu ]]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 12:37:12 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Marian,

sorry for my last report, it was a bit too late for me. Now with all
details:

Problem: lvmdbusd doesnt start:

# lvmdbusd
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/sbin/lvmdbusd", line 13, in <module>
    from lvmdbusd import main
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'lvmdbusd'

Ive build the brandnew git from yesterday (18:30h) with your last
patches. All configure-make-make install steps are completely recorded
and appended.

Additionally i looked for the given bindings for lvm:

# ldconfig -v | grep lvm
    libdevmapper-event-lvm2.so.2.02 -> libdevmapper-event-lvm2.so.2.02
    liblvm2cmd.so.2.02 -> liblvm2cmd.so.2.02
    liblvm2app.so.2.2 -> liblvm2app.so.2.2
    libbd_lvm-dbus.so.2 -> libbd_lvm-dbus.so.2.0.0
    libvslvm.so.1 -> libvslvm.so.1.0.0
    libdevmapper-event-lvm2.so.2.02 -> libdevmapper-event-lvm2.so.2.02
    liblvm2cmd.so.2.02 -> liblvm2cmd.so.2.02
    liblvm2app.so.2.2 -> liblvm2app.so.2.2

Whats wrong that lvmdbusd not work?

Tfh!
Oliver