linux-lvm.redhat.com archive mirror
* [linux-lvm] suggestion: replace security_context_t with char *
@ 2020-12-26 13:35 heming.zhao
From: heming.zhao @ 2020-12-26 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LVM general discussion and development
  Cc: ejt, David Teigland, Zdenek Kabelac

Hello,

When I was compiling lvm2 for opensuse package, I met warning about security_context_t.
I found below URL, which show some reasons:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2020-July/msg00778.html

I suggest lvm2 to follow the rule, to replace security_context_t with char *.

Thanks.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-12-26 13:36 UTC | newest]