Linux-m68k Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Carsten Strotmann <cas@strotmann.de>
To: linux-m68k <linux-m68k@lists.linux-m68k.org>,
	Debian m68k <debian-68k@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Planning a Debian/Linux m68k Meeting in 2020
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 22:36:24 +0200

Hi,

Carsten Strotmann <cas@strotmann.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> after the nice meeting we had in 2018, I've started planning a
> meeting
> for 2020 (I'm an optimist).
>
> So far, there is no date or location, but I've updated the
> website:
> <https://m68kmeeting.linuxkistchen.de/>
>
> If the current COVID-19 situation will continue over the summer,
> the
> event could be held in cyberspace as a virtual conference. Maybe
> it is
> alwys a good idea to offer an virtual attendance option for
> people who
> cannot travel.
>
> I'm interested in feedback on possible locations, dates, virtual
> conferences and such.
>
> Stay save
>
> Carsten

after collecting some feedback, we will now try to get a small
online
workshop organized to discuss a possible 2020 m68k meeting
(virtual or/and
in person).

Here is a poll for a date for the planning workshop (not for the
m68k
meeting):

<https://nuudel.digitalcourage.de/li1otkp9sBrzu9Xm>

The meeting time would be 20:00 CEST.

I operate a Jitsi Video-Conference-Server we could use for the
meeting,
but I'm also open for other options.

Greetings

Carsten