On 5/11/2018 11:29 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote: > Thanks for digging this up. I wasn't aware of this particular issue before > and I agree, this needs to be addressed. I hope that I didn't cause too > many DOS partitions to be misdetected. Sorry for the inconvenience if I > did. The Atari partition table code has been working great for > Debian/m68k so > far though. I have seen at least one or two reports of Ubuntu users getting false positives, and then I saw the bug report on the upstream parted bug tracker the other day where someone claimed to have found a logical error that caused atari_probe to return true when it shouldn't. I finally realized it was not an error ( at least I think not ). I think I will at least move atari to be probed after all other labels have failed.