linux-m68k.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* I just got to know another 2 Singaporeans who were denied/refused government jobs because of their remarks on the Singapore Government
@ 2019-11-12 14:50 Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
From: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming @ 2019-11-12 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-m68k; +Cc: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming

Subject: I just got to know another 2 Singaporeans who were denied/refused government jobs because of their remarks on the Singapore Government

Today, 12 November 2019 Tuesday Singapore Time, I got to know another 2 Singaporeans who were denied/refused government jobs because of their remarks on the Singapore Government.

Donald Trump (not his real name of course), who is a recruitment consultant at job agency Nanotechnology Infocomms (not the real name of the job agency of course) in Singapore, communicated to me he is aware of another 2 Singaporeans who were denied/refused government jobs because of their remarks on the Singapore Government.

According to Donald Trump, the 1st Singaporean passed the first round of security clearance but failed the second round of security clearance. On further thoughts, the 1st Singaporean thought he may have been denied/refused the government job because of his remarks on the Singapore Government.

According to Donald Trump, the 2nd Singaporean was working in a semi-government job involving classified information of government ministers in Singapore. According to Donald Trump, the 2nd Singaporean refused to sign Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) because he argued that government ministers in Singapore are public figures. The 2nd Singaporean was subsequently forced to resign or terminated from employment.

Due to privacy laws in Singapore (Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)), Donald Trump cannot reveal the names of the two Singaporean Targeted Individuals to me. Privacy laws also exist in the European Union and the United States.

The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individual citizens of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). It also addresses the transfer of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to individuals over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.[1] Superseding the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC, the regulation contains provisions and requirements related to the processing of personal data of individuals (formally called data subjects in the GDPR) inside the EEA, and applies to any enterprise established in the EEA or-regardless of its location and the data subjects' citizenship-that is processing the personal information of data subjects inside the EEA.

The Privacy Act of 1974 (Pub.L. 93-579, 88 Stat. 1896, enacted December 31, 1974, Title 5 United States Code Section § 552a), a United States federal law, establishes a Code of Fair Information Practice that governs the collection, maintenance, use, and dissemination of personally identifiable information about individuals that is maintained in systems of records by federal agencies. A system of records is a group of records under the control of an agency from which information is retrieved by the name of the individual or by some identifier assigned to the individual. The Privacy Act requires that agencies give the public notice of their systems of records by publication in the Federal Register. The Privacy Act prohibits the disclosure of information from a system of records absent of the written consent of the subject individual, unless the disclosure is pursuant to one of twelve statutory exceptions. The Act also provides individuals with a means by which to seek access to and amendment of their records and sets forth various agency record-keeping requirements. Additionally, with people granted the right to review what was documented with their name, they are also able to find out if the "records have been disclosed".. and are also given the rights to make corrections.[1]

I am now aware I am definitely not alone and I am definitely not the only Targeted Individual (TI) in Singapore. So far Donald Trump is the only recruitment consultant from only one job agency in Singapore whom I have spoken to. Hence there could be a lot more Targeted Individuals out there in Singapore whom I am not aware of yet.

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the
United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017) and in Taiwan (5
Aug 2019):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-11-12 14:50 UTC | newest]