On Thu 2018-04-19 15:35:47, David Howells wrote: > Pavel Machek wrote: > > > > (1) chmod and chown are disallowed on debugfs objects (though the root dir > > > can be modified by mount and remount, but I'm not worried about that). > > > > This has nothing to do with the lockdown goals, right? I find chown of > > such files quite nice, to allow debugging without doing sudo all the time. > > It allows someone to give everyone access to files that should perhaps only be > accessible by root. Besides, if you disable lockdown then you can do this if > you want. As I said this has nothing to do with lockdown, so does not belong in this series. (And besides, it is bad idea.) Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html