Linux-man Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Julian Smith <sinara-group@list.ru>
To: linux-man@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Purchase Order 04/11/2019
Date: Mon,  4 Nov 2019 19:20:57 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,friend,

This is Ms. Julian Smith and i am purchasing manager from Sinara Group Co.,LTD in Russia.
We are glad to know about your company from the web and we are interested in your products.
Could you kindly send us your Latest catalog and price list for our trial order.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Julian Smith
Purchasing Manager
Sinara Group Co.,LTD