Linux-man Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Business Partnership
@ 2020-03-01 13:31 Graham Miller
From: Graham Miller @ 2020-03-01 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-man

A very good day to you,

How are you doing today? My name is Graham Miller and I am glad
to be connected with you, I have a business proposal I would like
to discuss with you in private, it involves a business
opportunity that will be of huge benefit to both of us. Further
details will be shared after I receive your reponse.

Kindly reply me through this private email address:
grahammiller19699@gmail.com
Thank you in anticipation for prompt response.

Yours truly,
Mr. Graham Miller
Private email: (grahammiller19699@gmail.com)

* Business Partnership