Hello Michael, On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 11:01:27AM +0200, Michael Kerrisk (man-pages) wrote: > On 4/19/20 8:48 AM, Helge Kreutzmann wrote: > > ** > > > > Wording: … > > b) > > "Overviews or descriptions of various topics, conventions and protocols, " > > "character set standards, the standard filesystem layout, and miscellaneous " > > "other things." > > I need more explanation of the problem here. I reread it several times. I'm lost what the previous translator, who is no longer active, meant. I apologize for not having caught this one myself before reporting. Please close this sub issue. Greetings Helge -- Dr. Helge Kreutzmann debian@helgefjell.de Dipl.-Phys. http://www.helgefjell.de/debian.php 64bit GNU powered gpg signed mail preferred Help keep free software "libre": http://www.ffii.de/