Linux-man Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Thomas Piekarski <t.piekarski@deloquencia.de>
To: linux-man <linux-man@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Question about projects bugzilla and personal tags not being so personal
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 22:14:00 +0200

Hello,

when skimming through the reported bugs at man-pages bugzilla I tried to
tag a few bug reports with personal tags for my own workflow and own
custom search filters (something like to_triage, to_ask and to_do).

When I added one tag and saved that changes I got an:

Changes submitted for bug 205763
Email sent to:
inout@users.sourceforge.net, on2014nm@gmail.com,
zeno.endemann@googlemail.com

Wondering, isn't the field personal tag meant only for me? I thought it
should not sent out notifications. At least that is what the description
of the field is saying. Am I doing something wrong here or do I have to
configure something at my settings of bugzilla?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas