On Fri, 2019-09-13 at 15:59 +0200, Michael Kerrisk (man-pages) wrote: > Pretty much all of the above is covered either on the > project website, or in man-pages(7). (I just added a note > to man-pages(7) about avoiding blank lines as separators, > and further enhanced the discussion of semantic newlines.) I see, I hadn't seen that as I just had a git repo checkout. > But of course, your meta-point is: let's make things more > visible. I instead added a CONTRIBUTING file as below. Exactly. Looks great, thanks for that. -- bye, pabs https://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/