Linux-man Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Re:
       [not found] <CAGkTAxsV0zS_E64criQM-WtPKpSyW2PL=+fjACvnx2=m7piwXg@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2019-09-27  6:37 ` Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
From: Michael Kerrisk (man-pages) @ 2019-09-27  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nilsocket; +Cc: linux-man

Hello

On Fri, 27 Sep 2019 at 08:26, nilsocket <nilsocket@gmail.com> wrote:

> In http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man2/epoll_pwait.2.html#NOTES ,
> through out this section `epoll_wait()` is used. but only once
> `epoll_pwait()` is used, I think it's a typo mistake.
>
> Current:
> While one thread is blocked in a call to epoll_pwait()
>
> Expected Change:
> While one thread is blocked in a call to epoll_wait()

Thanks. Fixed!

Cheers,

Michael

--
Michael Kerrisk

* Re:
@ 2017-11-13 14:55 Amos Kalonzo
From: Amos Kalonzo @ 2017-11-13 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attn:

I am wondering why You haven't respond to my email for some days now.
reference to my client's contract balance payment of (11.7M,USD)
Kindly get back to me for more details.

Best Regards

Amos Kalonzo

* Re:
@ 2017-05-04 23:57 Tammy
From: Tammy @ 2017-05-04 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello,

I am Maj Gen. Tammy Smith. I would like to discuss with you privately. Contact me via my personal email below for further information.

Maj Gen. Tammy Smith
MajGenTammySm-1ViLX0X+lBJBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org

* RE:
@ 2017-02-23 15:09 Qin's Yanjun
From: Qin's Yanjun @ 2017-02-23 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

How are you today and your family? I require your attention and honest
co-operation about some issues which i will really want to discuss with you
which.  Looking forward to read from you soon.

Qin's

* Re:
       [not found]   ` <4C1FD431.6030505-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
@ 2010-06-26 12:52     ` Michael Kerrisk
From: Michael Kerrisk @ 2010-06-26 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bill o gallmeister; +Cc: Bob Eggers, linux-man-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 11:05 PM, bill o gallmeister
<bgallmeister-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I believe that's the correct result for a NULL-terminated string of length 1.

And I agree.

Thanks,

Michael

--
Michael Kerrisk
Author of "The Linux Programming Interface" http://blog.man7.org/

* Re:
@ 2010-06-21 21:05 ` bill o gallmeister
       [not found]   ` <4C1FD431.6030505-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: bill o gallmeister @ 2010-06-21 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bob Eggers
  Cc: mtk.manpages-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w, linux-man-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

I believe that's the correct result for a NULL-terminated string of length 1.

- bog