linux-man.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* https://www.manpagez.com/man/5/launchd.plist/
@ 2019-09-25 20:15 Dick Guertin
From: Dick Guertin @ 2019-09-25 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-man

I'm reporting a deficiency in 'launchd.plist(5)' for
'StartCalendarInterval'.  The numeric ranges are NOT shown, as they
were for 'crontab(5)'.  I'm referring to HOUR, MINUTE, MONTH, and
DAY-OF-MONTH and DAY-OF-WEEK.  Some of these ranges begin with 0,
and some with 1.  That's why it's important to SHOW THE RANGES in the
documentation.  Dick.Guertin

* Re: https://www.manpagez.com/man/5/launchd.plist/
@ 2019-09-25 20:23 ` Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
From: Michael Kerrisk (man-pages) @ 2019-09-25 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dick Guertin; +Cc: linux-man

Sorry Dirk, this is still not the right place to report this bug. This
manual page is part of *some* other project.

--
Michael Kerrisk