Linux-man Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Jump In Latest Offers and Events
@ 2019-11-14 13:19 Go Jump In
From: Go Jump In @ 2019-11-14 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Check how to Profit www.clck.ru/JvUuv

Hey

Thanks so much for joining our list, your subscription was a success. If you have any questions about our emails or have any feedback of your own, please don't hesitate to reply to this email. We'd love to hear from you.

Also, we'll be including a removal link in every email we send you, so you can leave our list any time that suits you.
See you soon for Jumpin' fun!

only message in thread, back to index