Hi Ralph, On 4/21/23 14:09, Ralph Corderoy wrote: > Hi Alejandro, > >> when it has structure types with multi-line comments, you see what >> happens in the first PDFs I sent (mis-aligned comments). > > Fix the formatting commands in the troff source so the comments are > aligned. The man page is troff source for producing beautifully typeset > pages. I guess that would involve raw troff commands, right? Might be necessary in some other case, but I dodged the bullet this time with . See attached PDF. Cheers, Alex > -- GPG key fingerprint: A9348594CE31283A826FBDD8D57633D441E25BB5