Am 20.04.20 um 21:30 schrieb Helge Kreutzmann: > Hello Tobias, > according to "git blame" you added the FIXME (or moved it, then it > would be from Martin) in 2014. > > Can you say something for this FIXME (see below)? >>> ** >>> >>> UTF-8 in Debian Squeeze: >>> >>> "is followed by the maximum number of bytes for a character. The default " >>> "value is 1." >> >> I don't understand this report. Please elaborate. Hi, sorry, I don't know what this FIXME is about. I did not add it, it was part of the initial commit to git of the translation back in 2012. Unfortunately, I have no idea what would need to be fixed here. Maybe this bug report should be closed. Regards, Tobias