Linux-Media Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: <Eugen.Hristev@microchip.com>
To: <laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com>, <ezequiel@collabora.com>,
	<hverkuil@xs4all.nl>
Cc: <linux-media@vger.kernel.org>, <acourbot@chromium.org>,
	<jacopo+renesas@jmondi.org>, <tfiga@chromium.org>
Subject: Re: [ANN] Topics for a media summit in Lyon in October
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 15:24:26 +0000

On 19.08.2019 18:04, Laurent Pinchart wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 11:43:56AM -0300, Ezequiel Garcia wrote:

>>> Hans:
>>>
>>> Finalize the stateful encoder API. There are still two TODOs there, see:
>>> https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/10972783/
>>>

>> A few Collaborans, including me will be attending.
>>
>> On my side, I'd like to discuss the staging stateless codec drivers
>> and the conditions and requirements for them to move out of staging.
>
> If time (and interest) permits, we could also discuss the next steps for
> libcamera and their implications on the kernel side.
>
> Is there any news regarding the date of the meeting ? Thursday after the
> conference would be best for me, but if it's during the conference, I
> could still attend part of the discussions (depending on the conference
> schedule).

Hello,

I will be in Lyon and would love to attend. I am pretty much new to
media subsystem and eager to learn more about it.
My interest is related to platform drivers and support for small ISPs
inside hardware controllers.

P.S. Not sure if will be still there on Thursday or only Mon-Wed

Thanks,
Eugen