Hi! > > - bus-type: data bus type. Possible values are: > > - 0 - MIPI CSI2 > > - 1 - parallel / Bt656 > > - 2 - MIPI CSI1 > > - 3 - CCP2 > > + 0 - autodetect based on other properties (MIPI CSI2, parallel, Bt656) > > In the meantime, I also realised that we need to separate MIPI C-PHY and > D-PHY from each other. So I think we'll need that property for CSI-2 > nevertheless. How about: > > 0 - autodetect based on other properties (MIPI CSI-2 D-PHY, parallel or Bt656) > 1 - MIPI CSI-2 C-PHY > 2 - MIPI CSI1 > 3 - CCP2 > > I wouldn't add a separate entry for the parallel case as there are plenty of > existing DT binaries with parallel interface configuration without phy-type > property. They will need to be continue to be supported anyway, so there's > not too much value in adding a type for that purpose. > > I do find this a bit annoying; we should have had something like phy-type > from day one rather than try to guess which phy is being used... Ok, v3 is in the mail. Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html