Hi Adam, On Wed, Oct 02, 2019 at 02:03:52PM -0500, Adam Ford wrote: > On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 8:33 AM Sebastian Reichel wrote: > After a bunch of testing, I think the issue I was having was the BTS > file being pulled in from linux-firmware. I was able to successfully > load a BTS file that I have from Logic PD with working BLE and BT > working together. I have to run some tests, but if you wouldn't mind > re-basing your code and pushing it again for review, I can most likely > add my 'tested-by'. > > I am not sure who to discuss my perceived bug in the BTS blob. I have > to go find the old BTS editor and see if I can determine the cause, > but the fact that I can use the BTS file that corresponds to the FCC > certified file that Logic PD used is more important to me than using > the generic BTS file provided by TI, however it would be nice for the > reference BTS file to operate without error. nice :) I just send a rebased partial series. I need some more time for the FM radio part (I plan to work on that within the next 3 weeks). -- Sebastian