Linux-Media Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl>
To: Jose Abreu <Jose.Abreu@synopsys.com>,
	Angelo Ribeiro <Angelo.Ribeiro@synopsys.com>,
	Joao Pinto <Joao.Pinto@synopsys.com>
Cc: Alexandre Courbot <acourbot@chromium.org>,
	Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com>,
	Jacopo Mondi <jacopo+renesas@jmondi.org>,
	Tomasz Figa <tfiga@chromium.org>
Subject: Re: [ANN] Topics for a media summit in Lyon in October
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 10:48:51 +0200

On 9/16/19 10:40 AM, Jose Abreu wrote:
> From: Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl>
> Date: Aug/16/2019, 09:06:30 (UTC+00:00)
>
>> Rather then discussing topics for a meeting under the subject 'Lisbon'
>> let's start a new thread referring to the right place :-)
>>
>> I will try to organize a room, either during the ELCE or (if that doesn't
>> work) perhaps on the Thursday afterwards. If that's going to be a problem
>> for someone, please let me know.
>>
>> I do need to know how many people I can expect. I have the following
>> confirmed attendees (and please reply if you are not listed!):
>
> Hi Hans,
>
> It's been a while, hope you are doing well :)
>
> I'm no longer working in media subsystem but my colleagues Angelo and
> Joao would like to attend.
>
> We currently have HDMI and CSI support for our IPs using V4L2 and we
> would like to interact with the community in order to get this
> up-streamed so that we have as many features supported as possible.
>
> Is it possible ?

Yes. That said, since this is fairly specific and doesn't fall into any of
the three discussions that we plan (codecs, libcamera, future developments)
I think it is more useful if I discuss this separately with Angelo and
Joao on Monday or Tuesday afternoon.

I can definitely discuss HDMI support, and probably give a good stab at the
CSI support (too bad Sakari won't be there).

How about we get together after Greg KH's keynote on Monday?

Regards,

	Hans