Linux-Media Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: matthew.brown@bzadverts.com
To: linux-media@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Collaboration inquiry to bootlin.com
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 13:42:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

I’m an SEO manager . I browsed your website and should say that I like it – both the style and content you post.

I’m writing to ask about some advert opportunities and offers you have.

I’m greatly interested in
•       guest posts

•       link insertion (in the existing article)

•       homepage link placement

•       banners

Could you, please, provide prices for these kinds of advertising? I’m interested in permanent placement as well as per month.

If you can offer other online platforms for advertising, I will consider them with pleasure.

Thank you in advance!