* allegro-dvt: ready to move to mainline?
@ 2020-10-01 12:14 Hans Verkuil
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2020-10-01 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Michael,

What is the status of this staging driver? The stateful encoder spec is now finalized,
so is there anything else that blocks this driver from being moved out of staging?

Regards,

	Hans

* Re: allegro-dvt: ready to move to mainline?
@ 2020-10-15  8:15 ` Michael Tretter
From: Michael Tretter @ 2020-10-15  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans,

On Thu, 01 Oct 2020 14:14:29 +0200, Hans Verkuil wrote:
> What is the status of this staging driver? The stateful encoder spec is now finalized,
> so is there anything else that blocks this driver from being moved out of staging?

I don't think that there is anything left. I am going to test the driver
against the latest version of v4l2-compliance and prepare a series to move the
driver out of staging.

The next step is to add HEVC support and I have some WIP patches for that, but
didn't have the time for a proper cleanup, yet.

Michael