Hi I thought it would be easier to fix this issue if I provided a way to reproduce the issue, so I created a rcoid file, you can use it with the free android rcoid app in any phone that has an ir emitter, I tested it with the kernel without the patch applied and it worked the same as the harmoy remote with bug included. You just have to put in the /sdcard/RCoid folder on android and select it on the app. This the link to the rcoid app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.harrygr.rcoid Please take a look at it. Thanks for your help