From: Shuah Khan <skhan@linuxfoundation.org>
To: Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl>,
	Sebastian Fricke <sebastian.fricke@posteo.net>,
	Helen Fornazier <helen.fornazier@gmail.com>,
	Kieran Bingham <kieran.bingham@ideasonboard.com>
Cc: dafna@fastmail.com,
	Benjamin Gaignard <benjamin.gaignard@collabora.com>,
	AngeloGioacchino Del Regno
	<angelogioacchino.delregno@collabora.com>,
	Nicolas Dufresne <nicolas.dufresne@collabora.com>,
	linux-media@vger.kernel.org,
	Shuah Khan <skhan@linuxfoundation.org>
Subject: Re: Deprecated Maintainer entries?
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 08:17:01 -0700	[thread overview]

Hi Hans,

On 2/22/22 12:46 AM, Hans Verkuil wrote:
> The same is true for VIMC where Helen was maintainer. Shuah, would you
> be willing to take over VIMC as maintainer? If not, then I can put myself
> up there as maintainer (but 'odd fixes' only, probably).

I will be happy to take over VIMC as maintainer.

Keiran, you said you can help - would you like to be a reviewer? Let
me know the role you would like to play. I will send patch to update
the MAINTAINER entry for the driver.

Helen, sorry to see you leave the community. Hope you will be able to
come back in the future.

thanks,
-- Shuah