On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 06:14:15PM +0800, Kewei Xu wrote: > In the commit be5ce0e97cc7 ("i2c: mediatek: Add i2c ac-timing adjust > support"), the I2C timing calculation has been revised to support > ac-timing adjustment, however that will break on some I2C components. > As a result we want to introduce a new setting "default-adjust-timing" > so those components can choose to use the old (default) timing algorithm. Why can't the new calculation be updated in a way that it works for all I2C components?