Linux-MIPS Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Your urgent response is required if you are still alive
@ 2019-05-12 18:53 derek
From: derek @ 2019-05-12 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mips

Dear,

Please confirm if you are still alive because two gentle men
walked into my office this morning to claim your inheritance
funds with our bank. They said that you are dead and that they
are your  representative.

I got your email from the file of your relative
who is yet to be paid for the Contract he has executed before his
death several years ago.

You the beneficiary of this fund has
not been in contact with the bank to claim your fund. The
gentlemen submitted an address where they want your VISA DEBIT
ATM CARD sent.

If you are still alive, please indicate by sending your full
contact details within 7 day of receiving this message, faliure
to do so, I will send the card to the address submitted by your
representatives.

Regards

only message in thread, back to index